Golden Pearmain apple
An extremely good eating apple of medium size and rather flat form. The skin is rough with a large portion of bright russet mingled with red toward the sun when fully ripe. The flesh is rich, tender and rather dry. It is a good uniform bearer. Valuable for cider and for family use.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1714
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Golden Pearmain trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Axel Kratel in Santa Cruz, CALIFORNIA
- Dan Wombles in New Canton, IL
- Herdie Baisden in Stockholm, WI
- Roger Miller in Madison Heights, VA
- Stephen Mynhier in Fort Mill, SC
- Lynda Fox in Yelverton, DEVON
- Yde Yntema in Hemelum, FRIESLAND
- Erik Nordenson in Cobourg, ONTARIO