These semi-tart apples are crisp with just the right mixture of sweetness and zip for fresh off the tree eating. Smooth striped skin is cherry red and very attractive.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1675
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Earliblaze trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Gwendolyn j Newell in GALENA, MARYLAND
- James Dierberger in HEBRON, CT
- John Berardi in WST CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA
- Mark A. Rock in COLUMBIA STATION, OHIO
- Thomas Griffith in COTTAGE GROVE, WI
Latest harvest records for this variety
Where to buy fresh fruit
United Statesmap >
- Beatty's Orchard, Hereford
- Seek No Further Orchard, Hebron
- McDougal Orchards, Springvale
- Dassel Hillside Farm, Dassel
- Apple Hill Orchards, Mansfield
- Thomas Orchards, Kimberly
- Morris Orchard, Monroe
- Door Creek Orchard, Cottage Grove