Last updated 31 Dec 2013.
Highly colored, bright red, distinctly flavored, of Baldwin texture and keeping qualities. Good, brisk taste, hint of strawberry flavor, crisp and juicy.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Seedling of McIntosh
- Originates from: North Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
- Introduced: 1928
- Developed by: S. Lothrop Davenport
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1668
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1952-044
- Harvest period: Mid-Late season
- Flowering period: Early-Mid season
- Flowering group: 2
Davey identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Davey identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.