Cybele Delrouval® apple
An excellent new variety from France - sweet, crisp, juicy - one of the best mid-season varieties.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Delcorf Estivale x Akane
- Originates from: France
- Introduced: 1990s
- Developed by: Delbard
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1139
- Fruit colour: Red
- Uses: Eat fresh
- Flavour quality: Good
- Flavour style: Sweet/Sharp
- Harvest period: Early-Mid season
- Use / keeping: 1 week
- Cropping: Good
- Flowering period: Mid-Late season
- Flowering group: 4
- Fertility: Self-fertile
- Ploidy: Diploid
- Vigour: Slightly small
- Gardening skill: Average
- Fruit bearing: Spur-bearer
- General disease resistance: Average
- Climate suitability: Warm climates
- Climate suitability: Temperate climates
Relationships to other varieties
Parents and other ancestors of this variety:
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Cybele Delrouval trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Sylveno in LE FRAYSSé, TARN
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.