- A good quality short heart shaped cherry, soft and a little fibrous, large stone.
- Firm, very juicy and sweet, roundish, large adherent stone.
- Roundish oval, fairly soft, a bit fibrous, juicy, fair to good. Medium loose stone.
- A synonym for Kent Bigarreau.
- Oval. Firm, crisp and juicy. Large stone.
- Firm. Good flavour.
- Roundish. Firm fleshed.
- A synonym for Kordia.
- Roundish heart shaped. Firm, little fibre, juicy, sweet. Good quality.
The inclusion of cherries on this website is the result of a collaboration between Orange Pippin and Agroforestry Research Trust. Much of the varietal data has been collected by Martin Crawford of Agroforestry Research Trust. Martin is also the author of a number of books, most recently Creating a Forest Garden.