Ruby Jon apple
Last updated 29 May 2011.
Creamy, white flesh and crisp, juicy eating quality similar to old-fashioned Jonathan, with 100% Jonathan flavor and size.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Sport of Jonathan
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1887
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
Where to buy fresh fruit
United Statesmap >
- Lang's Orchard, Woodstock
- Alber's Orchard & Cider Mill, Manchester
- Sweetland Orchard, Webster
- Centennial Farms, Augusta
New Yorkmap >
- Indian Ladder Farms Inc., Altamont
North Carolinamap >
- Justus Orchards, Hendersonville
- Hidden Hills Orchard, Marietta
- Beilke Family Farm, Brooks
- Sutter's Ridge Orchard, Mt Horeb