Last updated 07 Dec 2011.
Crisp, juicy yellow flesh tart apple, 3 to 3.25 inches in diameter. About 50 to 90% of the surface is covered with a dull red color. Shape is truncate to conical. Good eaten fresh but also good choice for a cooking apple as it holds its shape when cooked.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: York Imperial x Golden Delicious
- Originates from: United States
- Developed by: Penn State University
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 180800
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
Where to buy apples
United Statesmap >
- Wilson's Orchard, Iowa City